In Search Of....Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

If you are looking for any music related items, list them here. This includes records, tapes, CD's, equipment and accessories, etc. Please, no selling or hyping of websites or commercial services here.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

Silverhawk
Level 5
Level 5

In Search Of....Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

Post by Silverhawk » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:01 am

Looking for 2 copies of the 1975 original Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack for Christmas gifts. One must be in at least very good condition...both vinyl and cover(this is going to be a Christmas gift for my new vinyl collector daughter.)The other just presentable/playable condition(for me). Prefer to buy both together to save on shipping to 17815. If you can help, email me at ....wopparican@yahoo.com Reasonably priced, please!! Not looking for mint/collectible quality. The one for me can be a re-issue if necessary.Thanks. :)

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

249 copies for sale - Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack

Post by B_big. » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:10 am

Silverhawk wrote:Looking for 2 copies of the 1975 original Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack for Christmas gifts . . Thanks. :)
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image
    • Silverhawk, this isn't really a hard to find record! There are many offers in various conditions and prices!
      You should easily find two decent copies! Good to hear that your daughter is interested in vinyl as well, how old is she! Old enough for the content of this recording? . :wink:
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

DaveyTheWaxMan
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

RE: 249 copies for sale - Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtra

Post by DaveyTheWaxMan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:41 am

TouchatouchatouchaTOUCHme....anyhoo. let me look through my s/t stuff...think I still have one...
"If you're hair's red, the roots ain't dead...don't cut it, CONK it!!"
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris

Silverhawk
Level 5
Level 5

RE: 249 copies for sale - Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtra

Post by Silverhawk » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Big B...she'll be 18 in February and was first exposed to the movie at about 14...I'm sure she will or has seen worse on TV...LOL I have looked on different sites and most want an arm and a leg for a copy. I guess because it has such a cult following,everyone thinks it's the rarest LP out there. And besides..I trust the guilders to give me a decent quality recording at a fair price.

Davey The Wax Man.....at this point one will be enough. I can always borrow her copy. Lord knows she borrows enough of my records!! If you do have one, let me know at my email...wopparican@yahoo.com.....please name price with shipping to 17815.Thanks.

Return to “Your Wants”