About Mrs. Grace (Beverly) Jones

This board may be used for an open discussion on any music-related topic that doesn't quite fit into any of the more specialized forums.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

About Mrs. Grace (Beverly) Jones

Post by B_big. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:23 am

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( ..Image

• Marci and I went to see a documentation about one of the most dazzling women in modern pop music.
    • Mrs. Grace (Beverly) Jones
    It was a 2 hour movie showing many diverse sides of a woman, that made her way in show biz over so many years in contrast to a really unbelievable hard and brutal childhood. Or should I say because of it? . . . It's a mixture of autobiographic sequences and live performances.
    This was an informative and enjoyable evening we spent and we were glad, that we seen this outstanding piece of film. We agreed, that our awareness of her has changed significant now.
    • I decided to add a few, more extraordinary monochrome photographs of her, just for your visual pleasure

• . Image

. Image

. Image

. Image

. Image

A short trailer with our highest recommendation to see this documentation! . Image . Image

A taster, it's one of my fave songs from her, though it wasn't a hit and they didn't include it to that movie! . Image
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Return to “Open Forum”