A New Forum Rules

This section is for sharing knowledge about lesser-known music from around the world. Post your reviews of your favorite artists, groups or genres here.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

Kimmo
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

A New Forum Rules

Post by Kimmo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 am

This is new forum to give reviews of your own! What i liked to see would be place to introduce some good stuff, and mostly to introduce a good records and music that mostly would be unknown, or local fame. Also very welcome are all reviews about foreings bands and artists.

Please, do include some details like artists, release info ( catalogue, label, year of release, re-issue info, and such info. Photos are welcomed.

Do contribute, and give us a feedback if theres ideas how to improve this forum! Any questions, please do contact any on moderating group!

RE: A New Forum Rules

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm

this would be awesome

i'm only 25 years old and much of the music that i am beginning to collect is completely foreign to me....not being from the time period, i started out only be aware of the common artists i.e. Zeppelin, Stones, Floyd, etc

it would be nice to hear about some bands that flew under the radar yet still produced quality tunes

lamas
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM
Location: Warwick ( 8 miles NE of Stratford Upon Avon ) England

RE: A New Forum Rules

Post by lamas » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:15 pm

The thread is posted 10th April 2009 ( today as I write ) at 12.18 Britis Summer Time and the above comment is posyed the same day at 1.21 pm Britis Summer Time ( One hour on from GMT )

How come the post is from a " former member " - Can " " former members " still post ? And if so WHY ?

prancinghorse
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Re: RE: A New Forum Rules

Post by prancinghorse » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm

lamas wrote:The thread is posted 10th April 2009 ( today as I write ) at 12.18 Britis Summer Time and the above comment is posyed the same day at 1.21 pm Britis Summer Time ( One hour on from GMT )

How come the post is from a " former member " - Can " " former members " still post ? And if so WHY ?
Geoff,

the permissions were not set properly so not registered users could post as well - I changed that now so this should not happen anymore.

Thanks for pointing us into that direction.

Peter

SID
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by SID » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Good idea,Kimmo ! :D

Kimmo
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Post by Kimmo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

thanks Peter for configur the permission!

SID, thanks, go ahead and start to do some reviews! :D

mudturk
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Re: RE: A New Forum Rules

Post by mudturk » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm

prancinghorse wrote:
lamas wrote:The thread is posted 10th April 2009 ( today as I write ) at 12.18 Britis Summer Time and the above comment is posyed the same day at 1.21 pm Britis Summer Time ( One hour on from GMT )

Geoff,

the permissions were not set properly so not registered users could post as well - I changed that now so this should not happen anymore.

Peter
FYI, that was my post, i am not a Former Member

hrtshpdbox
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by hrtshpdbox » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:19 pm

"Former Member" would be a great choice for someone new picking a name here, there's no question about it.

prancinghorse
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Post by prancinghorse » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 pm

but you did not log in mudturk ;-)
"How can I kiss your lips at night, when you chew my a-- out all day long." - Terry Paul Nelson aka terryquasi (July 14th 1947 - July 11th 2009)

lamas
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM
Location: Warwick ( 8 miles NE of Stratford Upon Avon ) England

Post by lamas » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Geoff,

Peter
I am pleased if it was helpful Peter

Return to “International”