New User Looking For Recently Found Vinyl Info

How to tell if your record is an original, reissued or import copy as well as info about misprinted record labels. Also includes info about colored vinyl and picture discs.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

iPfeiff
Level 1
Level 1

New User Looking For Recently Found Vinyl Info

Post by iPfeiff » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

Hi all, new user here from Australia, came here as I'm trying to find someone, anyone who could help me out with info on the following vinyl records I have, I have two boxes of different vinyl and pulled one out yesterday, it's full of music I've never heard of plus some coloured records and cover art versions of albums I've never seen before as well.

I've tried Discogs.com and found some records and some info but there are a few I haven't found at all so I thought I'd come to a forum and see if anyone knows anything about the following.

I'll post pics also, some of the records looks so cool, see through reds, oranges, mustards and records with some trippy looks to it, pretty cool.

Anyway, I'll put some pics up soon.

iPfeiff
Level 1
Level 1

Post by iPfeiff » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 am

OK so I'm having trouble with posting photos...

JGH1
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by JGH1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Welcome to the Guild, iP. You don't necessarily need to post pics. A list of the album titles, artist, label and catalog number would help. You could always post pics at a site like Picasa and post links for them here.

j_loop
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by j_loop » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm

There are size limitations to photos on this site. No larger than 60Kb and 600 pixels, so you might just need to shrink them a bit.

Return to “Label Variations”