Selling Vinyl Records

Tips and advice on buying and selling vinyl. Please use the <B>Records</B> forum to post your records for sale, or the <B>Your Wants</B> forum for records you are looking for.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

suzieq5169
Level 1
Level 1

Selling Vinyl Records

Post by suzieq5169 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:01 am

I have Vinyl Records for sale 102 78's, 148 33's, and 51 45's. The 33's are 130 single records and 18 multiples. They are all different genres country oldies gospel . 78's are in good condition, 33's mint condition as well as the 45's. Price is negotiable there are to many to take pictures. Would appreciate any help anyone can provide as to someone that i can contact to sell these to or any other advice. Thanking you in advance[/b]

CactusCowboy
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

RE: Selling Vinyl Records

Post by CactusCowboy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Welcome to the RCG.

Where are you located? If you want to sell the entire lot, a local buyer would be the best bet due to shipping costs. Otherwise, selling one or several at a time will require that you make a detailed list, stating condition and asking price for best results. Either way, common titles are likely to have minimal value or collector interest. I can tell you from experience that Country and Gospel records will be a tough sell in most cases. There's more demand for rare Jazz and Classic Rock acts such as Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Doors, etc...

suzieq5169
Level 1
Level 1

Reply to Msg regarding vinyl records for sale

Post by suzieq5169 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm located in Pennsylvania, Somerset about 1 hour east of Pittsburgh. As i said in the original message all types of genres. They were my mother-in-laws she had passed away and trying to get rid of all the stuff she had collected. If you know of anyone in Pa appreciate the information. Do appreciate all your advice very much. Just so desperate to sell these hopefully someone will enjoy and just taking up room in my place now. Be waiting to hear from you Again THANK YOU

Return to “Buying and Selling Questions”