Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake

Help me find the value of my records? <B>Please exercise due diligence in researching your items before posting to this forum.</B> The Helpful Hints sticky contains valuable resources. Also, <U>no buying or selling</U> and <U>no long lists or flooding</U>. Please use the <B>Your Wants</B> forum for records you are looking for.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

Supernaut
Level 2
Level 2

Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake

Post by Supernaut » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 am

Picked up a copy of Straight Shooter today cos it's about time I bought it :P

Anyway I noticed that both sides are labelled with the Side 2 label. The record itself plays the correct songs. It has the serial number L 35407 printed on the back cover and the record label itself, which to my understanding means it is this version: http://www.discogs.com/Bad-Company-Stra ... se/4102354

It also has the pic inner sleeve mentioned in the link. The fact it's Australian isn't odd because that's where I live, but I cannot find any mention of the label mistake. Is this actually worth anything or where they all like that?

mackdaddyg
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

RE: Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake

Post by mackdaddyg » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:44 pm

That kind of mistake happens a whole lot. It's a question that gets asked often here.

My understanding is it doesn't affect the value any unless it's a really collectible artist like the Beatles.

Supernaut
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Supernaut » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:04 am

Ahh fair enough. Thanks for the help.

webkrawlerr
Level 2
Level 2

Post by webkrawlerr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:46 am

Although, one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

If you found someone collecting "Bad Company"..it might be worth a bit more than the stocky copy is to THAT person.

Return to “Value”