Should I pay $100 for The Kinks Lola vs the Powerman .....?

Help me find the value of my records? <B>Please exercise due diligence in researching your items before posting to this forum.</B> The Helpful Hints sticky contains valuable resources. Also, <U>no buying or selling</U> and <U>no long lists or flooding</U>. Please use the <B>Your Wants</B> forum for records you are looking for.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

90291Venice
Level 1
Level 1

Should I pay $100 for The Kinks Lola vs the Powerman .....?

Post by 90291Venice » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+) / Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Comments: 1st UK Press - Blue Pye Labels- Slight Marks to Gatefold Sleeve.
I want the 1st pressing with the original lyrics. They are all kinda pricy. It is one of my favorites. Just wanted to hear what the pros thought.
Worth $100?

JR

CaptainVague
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by CaptainVague » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Not as pricey as they were 6 or 7 years ago. Not a bargain, $100 is "retail" pricing and the Kinks though collectable are not among the highly sought after artists so if you ever plan on selling it off you might not get your investment back. You could try posting this in the "Your Wants" section here and see if you could get a better deal from an RCG memeber. Good Luck
"In the 60's it was rock & roll, by the 70's they dropped the roll and called it rock, in the 80's MTV came along and it was more like professional wrestling." Tom Petty

Return to “Value”