FAQ: President Kennedy / JFK records

Help me find the value of my records? <B>Please exercise due diligence in researching your items before posting to this forum.</B> The Helpful Hints sticky contains valuable resources. Also, <U>no buying or selling</U> and <U>no long lists or flooding</U>. Please use the <B>Your Wants</B> forum for records you are looking for.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

RE: JFK Memorial Album - sealed Value?

Post by jackcapture » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 am

Signed by Michael Jackson, yes. Roger Turner, no. :wink:
"Groove value is always greater than monetary value." --The Rooster
Goldmine puts it at $125 - $500, Osborne puts it at $100 - $300. Kaos puts it on a turntable...cuz that's where the REAL value is! --Kaos

Level 2
Level 2

Post by urjellybean » Thu May 27, 2010 6:41 pm

I have one that says something about my dear friend, my friend, this is john f. kennedy. I'm pretty sure that it's not a memorial but I have no clue. Anyone else seen anything similar? Any value?

Level 4
Level 4

Post by SlappyToast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 am

Recently I sold one of the Speech ones for about $5 in mint condition, and it did take a few months to sell.
As for now, My 2 record players are GE Wildcat(the rare version) & a GE Trimline 400!

Level 1
Level 1

RE: JFK Memorial Album - sealed Value?

Post by overlandgadgets » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 am

There is a 45 out there called High Hopes. It's by Frank Sinatra and it was played at JFK campaign appearnces, I guess. Anyway, that particular 45 seems to be selling fairly well, if in NM condition, as expected.

Post by Moser » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 am

jackcapture wrote:But let's be honest: who wants to listen to a record of speeches?! .
I do if the person has something to say. My most cherished LPs are speeches.

Return to “Value”