European [B_big's] beauties

This forum is to serve as a gallery to display unique, rare or VERY interesting record covers. Include release information (cover design credit, label and catalogue no., country, year, etc.) with the photo or scan. Due to server size limitations, we ask that common or large production discs be excluded. <B>Please</B>, no buying or selling of discs here. Please observe the "flooding" post in Rules and Regulations".

Moderator: Guild Moderators

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

The same girl

Post by B_big. » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 am

wand143 wrote:. . . I assume this is the same Manuela backed by Der 5 Bops on "Kussen Unter Regenbogen" on Decca . . .
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image
    • Yep! It's the same girl. But 'Kuesse unterm Regenbogen' ('Kisses Under the Rainbow') was issued on the German Telefunken label in 1965. It looks similar to the German Decca label of that time, maroon background with golden lettering.
      The original catalogue no. is U 55 838. By the way, it's 'The Dops', not 'The Bops'.
ShadySam wrote:. . . any removable pieces from her costume?
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image
    • Only you my friend, can ask such a question! I fear I have to disappoint you; no removable parts on the cover. . Image . Use your imagination!
Attachments
kuesse_labelA-375px.jpg
Manuela &quot;Kuesse unterm Regenbogen&quot; - label (DE Telefunken - U 55 838, 1965)
kuesse_labelA-375px.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 311 times
kuesse_front-400px.jpg
Manuela &quot;Kuesse unterm Regenbogen&quot; - front (DE Telefunken - U 55 838, 1965)
kuesse_front-400px.jpg (55.23 KiB) Viewed 311 times
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Return to “Record Cover Gallery”