This forum is to serve as a gallery to display unique, rare or VERY interesting record covers. Include release information (cover design credit, label and catalogue no., country, year, etc.) with the photo or scan. Due to server size limitations, we ask that common or large production discs be excluded. <B>Please</B>, no buying or selling of discs here. Please observe the "flooding" post in Rules and Regulations".
Moderator: Guild Moderators
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 5:37 pm
"Tell Her No". Found this in a flea market yesterday for $5 along with the record. Really liked this song and the sleeve, so I had to buy it.
- zombies_PS.jpg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 757 times
- Posts: 14474
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:12 pm
Damn, whatta great tune, but a goofy-lookin' sleeve (no offense)!! I sure never see that sucker,
but wowser- you'd think Parrot woulda done that song better (sleeve-wise)
- Posts: 11795
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:01 pm
- Location: Berlin/Germany/Europe
( ( ( ( ( (((((((
- A funny looking sleeve! Not especially in terms of art, but it expresses fun and hilarity! I like it.
- Level 2
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Amazing first Lp from them. Nice buy!
- Posts: 5390
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:30 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
"If you're hair's red, the roots ain't dead...don't cut it, CONK it!!"
Wynonie "Mr. Blues" Harris
- Posts: 977
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 3:57 am
Badass sleeve. I like it.
I didn't want to book the Germs at first.They can't play
their instruments; they just throw food all over. They would
do an excruciating version of "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies and pour sugar all over the audience.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest