Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl

Here you can make arrangements to meet other members at record shows, conventions, special events or at the local record shop. Include mapquest or google maps as attachments for better directions.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

MacJazz
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl

Post by MacJazz » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Anyone happen to be going to that? I'll be there if you are coming. Look for the fat guy (looks like Santa) in a scooter chair.

If it's not me, he'll say "Damn! You are the 4th person that's asked me!" and we can all get together and have a beer.
Save our planet. It's the only one we know of with chocolate!

toreh
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

RE: Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl

Post by toreh » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 pm

I'd love to see you there Mart. I think that it's about 2 hours trek from here in Ocala. Are you attending both days?

Just don't recall that you had a beard when I saw you at the Art Show and we all had lunch together. :wink:
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862, American Author/Critic/Naturalist

MacJazz
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

RE: Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl

Post by MacJazz » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:12 am

I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday. I may be there for the first show Sunday morning. My daughter is coming in from NY on Saturday night and I need to get back ASAP Sunday. If that "Sunday" (basically hymns) program is at 9 I may stay. If not, we'll take off for home.

Yes, I've had a beard pretty much 100% of the time since 76. I trimmed it to a goatee once for a play but that was in the 90s.
Save our planet. It's the only one we know of with chocolate!

Return to “Meet me at.....”