Poor DSR Because I Didn't Pay Half the Buyer's VAT!!!

If you have experienced either a good or bad eBay deal on a record related material. Please post here.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

gbfrank
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by gbfrank » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Jerry,

I had already left a response to his fb to me, "Low DSRs because I wouldn't pay half your VAT? Tsk, tsk, tsk." I don't have any further options.

At least I got the jerks grading removed.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong, which it is, uh, most of the time, maybe....or not.

hrtshpdbox
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by hrtshpdbox » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

gbfrank wrote: I don't have any further options.
Are you sure? That additional feedback thing seems to let you add a further comment to the one you left in your original feedback (as opposed to a response to his feedback). Maybe give it a try and see; if that doesn't work, you do know where he lives. :twisted:

Northwinds
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by Northwinds » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Glad it worked out for you Frank. I usually put in my auctions that the winning bid is the declared value no exceptions and if the bidder does not like it to move on to another copy or move to the US so they don't have a VAT fee :lol:

I have not done this in awhile since my overseas charge is a mandatory $26 for 1st Class Airmail + Registered Mail. Keeps the knuckleheads from bidding. Only serious record buyers who understand that "taxes" are part of the game of eBay will bid then. If I get a message about someone asking for a discount VAt if they win are immediately put on my blocked bidder list which is quite large now :lol:

EDIT: I am seriously thinking of just going the Amazon route now, eBay has been shooting themselves in the foot for too long
ye black knight wrote:
I hath no quarrel with men whom engage'eth in 'wang-wrestling' with other menfolk

gbfrank
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by gbfrank » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:15 pm

OK, tried that but no dice.

Thanks, Jerry.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong, which it is, uh, most of the time, maybe....or not.

gbfrank
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by gbfrank » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey Jerry!

eBay increased my positive feedback by one today. So, they removed the actual fb text and all four low DSR but gave back the positive number.
Looks like they finally have someone who will actually listen.

Return to “Good and bad eBay deals”