denver record show

If you know of a record show or convention, please share it with us. Please include time, dates, admissions, directions, and phone numbers if possible. Only websites that relate to the <b>individual</b> shows will be allowed on this forum. Other listings should appear in the "Hype Your Site" forum. <b>Note</b>: We ask that you also list any show or sale, at the "<a href="http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=submit">Vinyl Events</a>" module on the Guild's home page. This would assist our viewers and increase the exposure for upcoming events.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

denver record show

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:45 pm

the denver record show will be on sept 28th --- http://www.recordshowsofamerica.com/mobile_city.html i am planning on being there as i have 2 collections to look thru in the area. my cell number is 505-632-3193 if you wish to call me while i'm in the denver area. -- Jerry
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

RE: denver record show

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:10 pm

just returned home to near the little town of nervous new mexico from the denver show. it took a while to get home, we made a detour to casper to look at a collection and also went to Sheridan, wyo to pick up a new diesel powered grand cherokee limited jeep we bought. i think we bought a total of about 7 to 8 k records this trip. we also met up with lots of old friends and they gave us several more leads to check out which may lead to our purchasing a couple more collections. . the record show seemed to be a big success, all the tables were full and lots of folks walking around with records they bought. i bought 4 or 5 45s from dave and his wax trax bunch, dave always seems to have the best selection and best prices on 45s.
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

Return to “Record Shows or Conventions”