orthello robertson - soul

This forum is to be used for the displaying of VERY RARE "<b>Super Collectible</b>" vinyl records. Prior to posting anything, <b>please read the first announcement</b> within this forum. <b>Please</b>, no buying or selling of recordings here. Please observe the "flooding" regulations here. This forum is for <b>records only</b>.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

orthello robertson - soul

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 am

another nice surprise from the last radio station haul. 546 per CF, of coarse this isn't what i collect so it gets returned to the collection with the others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGaR5J0cLnU

near the little town of nervous, new mexico

hrtshpdbox
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Re: orthello robertson - soul

Post by hrtshpdbox » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 am

wurlitzer1450 wrote:another nice surprise from the last radio station haul. 546 per CF, of coarse this isn't what i collect so it gets returned to the collection with the others.
Have you contacted John Manship? I know he's done sweeps of western states to do record digs, I'll bet there's a good chance he'd make the trip out your way to look at your horde. He answers queries quickly, too.

http://www.raresoulman.co.uk/contact/

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

RE: Re: orthello robertson - soul

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:48 am

if i don't sell them to someone else i was thinking about it. thanks for the reminder.
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

Return to “Super Collectibles”