2017 - Missing contributions from former members

This forum contains announcements and information about our members <b>only</b>. Please, post questions, the hyping of websites and items for sale at the appropriate forums.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

2017 - Missing contributions from former members

Post by B_big. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 am

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image

In contrast to the delighted postings of our long-time members, when the 'Guild' has been re-launched again, with all the old topics, I'm distressed about the lack of new contributions. Obviously these statements have been just "lip service".

With this attitude we won't manage to bring the 'Guild' back to where it has been in the heyday, a real pity! .Image
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: 2017 - Missing contributions from former members

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:08 pm

i agree, once i get the new roof for my garage finished i'll have some time to post some new pics. my girl rockola has figured out how to post pics using flickr for me. i've notified everyone i can think of that i have contact info for, only a few have responded.
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

toreh
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: 2017 - Missing contributions from former members

Post by toreh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:41 am

I, too, am wondering why there is such little activity from former members. I've contacted as many as I could with little response.

When I sign in, I take notice of how many "guests" are on the RCG. There are usually 30 plus guests and rarely does anyone sign in.
I really do not know what the answer is, but I also agree that there needs to be more participation here, or it'll not be the RCG it had been for many years, and perhaps not worth the effort that a few ambitious folks have put into this to get it back to how it used to be, including the old posts with a wealth of knowledge and information for us to share and enjoy.

Sure hope that folks start participating in this awesome record collector's paradise.
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862, American Author/Critic/Naturalist

Return to “About Our Members”