Forum changes

This forum will contain announcements, requests and notices that pertain to the Record Collectors Guild or its members.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

kat1370
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Post by kat1370 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:28 pm

There are already limitations for picture attachments, signatures and avatars. That info can be found HERE.

If you are having a problem with this then it's most likely on your end. And what exactly does that have to do with the statement about the changes in the two forums mentioned above?

If your intention is to make a suggestion for additional forum changes, please post it in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.

ccrides
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by ccrides » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 am

I'm sorry Kat...it probably is on my end in most cases...this dinosaur box I have..!..I thought that may be one of the reasons for cleaning up some old stuff...I've noticed while reviewing some of the older threads I seem to freeze up more...anyway, I didn't mean to sound imposing...cheerz!!!..:)
"Do What You Like"...Blind Faith

gbfrank
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by gbfrank » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:48 am

Good job, all of youse (baltimoronese there). There'll be a wee bit extra in the next check.:)
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong, which it is, uh, most of the time, maybe....or not.

Return to “Guild Announcements”