My Discogs sales list

If you are the owner or webmaster of a music related website or service, feel free to list it here. Please keep your descriptions fairly brief. Use reasonable sized signatures. Please, no multiple listings or long record lists.<b> For the "self serving" websites that are here to simply capitalize on the Guild's popularity, if you care not to contribute to our community in a major way, a highly visible "link-back" to the Guild is required.</b> Our Moderators will delete any posts by abusers of this requirement.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

B_big!
Level 2
Level 2

My Discogs sales list

Post by B_big! » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:29 am

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( . Image

Hello,

please let me inform you about my list of records, that are in my "out bin", after I realized, that I haven't spun them for two decades ore even more. These recording comes from my private collection, there are no dupes in most of the cases. I have cared well for them, to keep them in the best possible condition over the years. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please visit my store and check the offers. .Image
http://www.vinylrotation.org/
Berlin/Germany/Europe/Planet Earth/Milky Way/Universe

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: My Discogs sales list

Post by B_big. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:12 pm

B_big! wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:29 am

Hello,

please let me inform you about my list of records, that are in my "out bin", after I realized, that I haven't spun them for two decades ore even more. These recording comes from my private collection, there are no dupes in most of the cases. I have cared well for them, to keep them in the best possible condition over the years. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please visit my store and check the offers. .Image

Just to keep you informed! I managed to get back to my old profile login, with a "little" help of moderator Kat1370! . :D
The sales list is still valid!
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Return to “Hype Your Music Site or Service”