Post Nuke

Use this area, to report problems or technical issues with this message board. Please read the announcement within for instructions.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

j_loop
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post Nuke

Post by j_loop » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Every so often over the past few days navigating the forum would be very slow and sometimes it would stall out and I'd get that "Post Nuke" page. and a few times it would go quickly right to that page. Am I the only one?

SID
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: Post Nuke

Post by SID » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 pm

j_loop wrote:Every so often over the past few days navigating the forum would be very slow and sometimes it would stall out and I'd get that "Post Nuke" page. and a few times it would go quickly right to that page. Am I the only one?

Nope,it's been happening to me to,the last few days. :?

rockola
Level 5
Level 5

Post Nuke

Post by rockola » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 am

My access to this website is intermittently. I was unable to access here for a long long time, only got a blank page each time I tried login.

Recently I was able to access here for some unknown reasons. I told wurlitzer1450 that it must be the "blue moon" shining on me!

Anyways, I'm glad to gain access again. Only have to compromise with the extreme slow speed and many icons are distorted.

I also experienced error message of Post Nuke, see below screen shot. It takes a long time to regain access when this error message appears.

Drinking Coca-cola and playing Rockola

rooster
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

RE: Post Nuke

Post by rooster » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 am

It would seem that we are reaching critical mass, yet again. this sort of thing has happened in the past.

rooster
While the information he conveyed was interesting Rooster's communication skills need improvement. - Global_Dog_Productions

hartwise
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

RE: Post Nuke

Post by hartwise » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm not getting the post nuke page but the load time is very, very slow lately! Like Rockola said above the slowness comes and goes but it is very frustrating! I sure hope something is being done to correct this problem.

SID
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by SID » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Been trying to send some PM's out today and they are not going through. :?

vinylunderground
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Post by vinylunderground » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 am

Hi all,

I apologize for the speed this site loads. Many times, search engines create havoc by spidering many pages at a time. Although recently, I would place the blame on the CPU utilization and server load.

I have been working with the hosting people on this issue and hope to keep the server statistics at a decent level.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jeff

Return to “Report Problems”