British song posts

Use this area, to report problems or technical issues with this message board. Please read the announcement within for instructions.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

vinowino
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

British song posts

Post by vinowino » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 am

Does anyone else encounter this specific problem? Or can anyone explain why?
I can click on and access any of the topics in the forum's. However, about 75% of the times I try to get into the" British only replacement song" game I get told "NO posts exist for this topic".
I know they do of course because I have posted many. I have tried going to page 1 of the thread, which it does , and then to the last page but then get told the same thing.
No problem with any of the other Games, just the British.

annaloog
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Re: British song posts

Post by annaloog » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm

vinowino wrote:... "NO posts exist for this topic"....
I believe this occurs when posts are (catastrophically) deleted and the DB table holding post ID info. is not properly updated. This problem and the error message happens with the search function also.

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: British song posts

Post by B_big. » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 pm

vinowino wrote:Does anyone else encounter this specific problem? Or can anyone explain why?
I can click on and access any of the topics in the forum's. However, about 75% of the times I try to get into the" British only replacement song" game I get told "NO posts exist for this topic".
I know they do of course because I have posted many. I have tried going to page 1 of the thread, which it does , and then to the last page but then get told the same thing.
No problem with any of the other Games, just the British.
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( 8)
  • Yep! I experience this from time to time as well, what I do is, I simply click on the site before the last and everything works fine. 8O :twisted: :roll:
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

HERBROCKS
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

RE: Re: British song posts

Post by HERBROCKS » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am

I get that on a few of the game threads, I thought it was just me! My workaround is to click another page in the thread, then click the top "reply" button (instead of using the box at the bottom), it then shows me the last post in the thread and I can reply from there. It's time consuming, esp if I'm stumped for a match, but it gets me there :)
In San Antonio TX, please visit HERB'S HUT weekends in the Eisenhauer Road Flea Market (210) 491-6707 Check out my online store at www.herbrocks.eCrater.com for great music memorabilia, CDs, vinyl and more :)

ShadySam
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by ShadySam » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 am

haven't had any time-consuming waits on any other strings like i have in games thread, but
they don't really inform me like other threads do anyway. Still, a little annoying...

Return to “Report Problems”