Is This For Real??

This forum is specifically dedicated to the category of idle chatter. You may use this forum for any topic of discussion that is not music related. <b>Please keep in mind</b> that politics and religion are especially volatile subjects and your opinions may be contested and/or challenged. <b>Healthy and respectful debate is welcome but forum rules and guidelines will be firmly enforced.</b>

Moderator: Guild Moderators

toreh
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Is This For Real??

Post by toreh » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi Everyone!

It's been many years since I've been on the RCG.....So Happy to be back and to see that the RCG is up and running once again!!! :badger: :badger: :badger:
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862, American Author/Critic/Naturalist

vinylunderground
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Re: Is This For Real??

Post by vinylunderground » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 am

Welcome back. We are so terribly sorry for the colossal interruption of service to this precious online community. But we are pleased that we have updated the forum to software that is secure and recovered all the old content.

Thanks for sticking with us.

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:27 pm

i really missed the RCG
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

Kimmo
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Post by Kimmo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm

wurl and i have been in touch in meantime with facebook, as well a few other RCG´ers ...

quite interesting to see if the site gets active again.

toreh
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by toreh » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am

vinylunderground wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 am
Welcome back. We are so terribly sorry for the colossal interruption of service to this precious online community. But we are pleased that we have updated the forum to software that is secure and recovered all the old content.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Thank you vinylunderground for your persistence in pursuing the "colossal" task of getting the RCG up and running. It's awesome to see the old posts here again! Good Job!
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862, American Author/Critic/Naturalist

wurlitzer1450
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by wurlitzer1450 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:51 am

i went to the "members" page to notify anyone i could find a email or web site for to come back, RCG is open for business but i think almost all the recent sign ups are spammers so i didn't send out any invites.
near the little town of nervous, new mexico

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by B_big. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 am

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( . Image

@Vinylunderground:

Thank you for your labor of love work to bring back the previous content of the Guild, it's much appreciated and a huge conglomerate of knowledge, put together by many vinyl record enthusiasts. We're can't thank you enough for your efforts!

. Let's all make the Guild great again! .Image
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

mojo525
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by mojo525 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Mind-blowing.
This place just keeps rising from the dead like Lazarus. Glad to see it. Not sure who's twisting the knobs behind the curtain to keep this community alive, but I tip my cap. You're a marvel.
I poked around a little bit -- saw a bunch of familiar names that made me feel happy. Saw some names that made me feel sad (MacJazz). But most of all, I'm just thrilled to see this bastion of record-collecting knowledge preserved. There's so much good information here, it's a national treasure.
Hope the years have been kind to everyone. I look forward to seeing more updates.
xoxo

toreh
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by toreh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:57 am

Wow! It is for real!
Glad to see you back, Mojo! It appears that members from years ago are returning at a very, very slow pace. But, nevertheless, are coming back. :badger:

mojo525
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Post by mojo525 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Glad to be back, Toreh. Good to see you as well. The years have been kind. You look exactly the same. Good for you.

Return to “Idle Chatter”