Looking for cassettes

If you are looking for any music related items, list them here. This includes records, tapes, CD's, equipment and accessories, etc. Please, no selling or hyping of websites or commercial services here.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

worldmusic
Level 5
Level 5

Looking for cassettes

Post by worldmusic » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:28 am

Does anyone have cassettes? Anything but country.
"Music is the universal language."

Lessa99
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

RE: Looking for cassettes

Post by Lessa99 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 am

I have quite a few, mostly rock titles, anything specific?
Let me know!
But if someone really cared
Well they'd take the time to spare
A moment to try and understand
Another one's despair
Remember in this game we call life
That no one said it's fair- "Breakdown- W.Axl Rose"

hany
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Re: Looking for cassettes

Post by hany » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:23 pm

worldmusic wrote:Does anyone have cassettes? Anything but country.
i have large collection ,
what artists are you looking for ?

worldmusic
Level 5
Level 5

looking for casseettes

Post by worldmusic » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:08 am

Thank you both for responding. I have quite a wide range of tastes. One thing about the tapes. They aren't just for collecting, putting in a box. I want these to listen to, I have a cassette player in the car. They need to be in good playing condition. If you could give me a list of bands, and prices. Let's say anything up to the 80's. some bands that I can think of now are Little Feat, The Band, Randy Newman, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Waits, Talking Heads, and of course "classic rock" also soul, R&B. If you have a large lot, let me know how many and what you want for them. Thanks again.
"Music is the universal language."

hany
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Re: looking for casseettes

Post by hany » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:56 pm

worldmusic wrote:Thank you both for responding. I have quite a wide range of tastes. One thing about the tapes. They aren't just for collecting, putting in a box. I want these to listen to, I have a cassette player in the car. They need to be in good playing condition. If you could give me a list of bands, and prices. Let's say anything up to the 80's. some bands that I can think of now are Little Feat, The Band, Randy Newman, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Waits, Talking Heads, and of course "classic rock" also soul, R&B. If you have a large lot, let me know how many and what you want for them. Thanks again.
looks like we have different taste of music as the tapes i have are pop-instrumentals of the 70s-60s and some 50s with artists like tom jones-paul anka-andy williams -fausto papetti ..etc etc

Return to “Your Wants”