45 Record Adapters

If you are looking for any music related items, list them here. This includes records, tapes, CD's, equipment and accessories, etc. Please, no selling or hyping of websites or commercial services here.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

iibobii
Level 2
Level 2

45 Record Adapters

Post by iibobii » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello, I'm what you would probably consider a fairly passionate 45 adapter collector. Although I am nowhere near finished, I am in the process of putting together a web page dedicated entirely to the adapters. Honestly, I've just started it. I've collected a good number of them already but am always looking for new ones. Please keep me in mind should you ever come across any duplicates or simply ones that you're willing to sell. I'm also very open to photographs (and a little history if you have it) of adapters that you many not want to let go of, but am willing to share. I'll be glad to add them to the site. At some point I'll probably also have a links page and would be glad to add this site to it if you wish. I don't sell anything on the page so I'm not trying to sell anything here. I'm just trying to reach out to find anyone who may have different or unique adapters available for sale or at the very least share information about. My website is www.45recordadapters.com Again, I've just started putting this site together and would love any input you may have. Thanks! Bob

Oh, I almost forgot. I've attached a picture of some of the adapters I'm keeping an eye open for. Thanks again.
Attachments
Looking For.jpg
Looking For.jpg (53.46 KiB) Viewed 796 times
Last edited by iibobii on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaptainVague
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by CaptainVague » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Had a little trouble with your link.

http://45recordadapters.com/
"In the 60's it was rock & roll, by the 70's they dropped the roll and called it rock, in the 80's MTV came along and it was more like professional wrestling." Tom Petty

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Broken link

Post by B_big. » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:13 pm

iibobii wrote:. . . My website is www.45recordadapters.com . . .
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image
    • Me too at the start! That's what I get "pageok" . Image

CaptainVague's link works, obviously the triple "w" are too much.

Not to forget! Welcome to the 'Guild', we appreciate each new and active member.
      Nice work on your site, congrats. I know how much work it is to create a site, go ahead with your work.
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

iibobii
Level 2
Level 2

RE: Broken link

Post by iibobii » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Sorry! Somehow the "." got included in the link which messed it up. I simply removed it. All should be good now.
Bob

45recordadapters.com

iibobii
Level 2
Level 2

RE: Broken link

Post by iibobii » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Not sure why my message posted twice. I seem to be struggling here. First a period messes up my link, now a double posting. Oh well. I typed this over the duplicate post since I could not find where to delete it. Hopefully, things will go just a bit smoother now. LOL

Return to “Your Wants”