global record store listing

Use this forum to suggest a record store for inclusion to the list of U.S. and international shops. Or, you may list the record store yourself by clicking <a href="http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=24">here</a>. Corrections to the existing listing may also be posted. Thanks for your input!

Moderator: Guild Moderators

austrian_zeppelin
Level 2
Level 2

global record store listing

Post by austrian_zeppelin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:11 pm

hi, am traveling with work quite a bit and am always on the lookout for record stores around the world. for years i used here, other forums and google to find stores to check out and yesterday i finally stumbled across a central platform covering a lot of my destinations. go check it out and add your favorites.

www.recordjunkie.com

good luck enjoy...

andreas

arjenp
Level 3
Level 3

RE: global record store listing

Post by arjenp » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 am

This is a great list! Thanks for sharing Andreas.

vinylvillela
Level 5
Level 5

RE: global record store listing

Post by vinylvillela » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:37 pm

excellent web site.

they've got some of our data correct.
love the design of recordjunkie.com

looks awesome.

swazie
Level 2
Level 2

Post by swazie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Just added 5-6 stores from NH & Ca. (combined).

newer99
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by newer99 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am

There is an app called Vinyl District. I have just downloaded it to my phone.

My brother travels extensively around the world and he swears by it. He has used it in India, Turkey, Germany etc etc. It tells you the address of record shops near where you are located, addresses, phone etc and even has a gps option to show you how to get there.

So far I have only used it locally to try it but am planning a trip to US early next month and we will see how it does

swazie
Level 2
Level 2

Re: RE: global record store listing

Post by swazie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 pm

arjenp wrote:This is a great list! Thanks for sharing Andreas.
Thanx but I still don't see any of the locations I submitted added to the site. :(
WELCOME EARTHLINGS!!

AudioGasoline
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Post by AudioGasoline » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:31 pm

newer99 wrote:There is an app called Vinyl District. I have just downloaded it to my phone.

My brother travels extensively around the world and he swears by it. He has used it in India, Turkey, Germany etc etc. It tells you the address of record shops near where you are located, addresses, phone etc and even has a gps option to show you how to get there.

So far I have only used it locally to try it but am planning a trip to US early next month and we will see how it does
This app is awesome, I've used it several times in some giant cities that I've never visited before (only in the US so far). It's not one of those stagnant apps either, that just gets made and forgotten about by the makers; they are very much still active in updating their maps, stores, etc. Their blog is cool too, I regularly enter their giveaway contests (haven't won anything yet, though) - right now they're giving away a Lou Reed 7" PD. It's seems like they've got new drawings posted every few days or so (check it out here). They're on Twitter too, if you're into that. Great app, recommended.
Audio Gasoline: High Performance Turntable Fuel

Return to “Suggest a Record Store”