New Moderator

This forum is for tips and information on the transferral of music from records to compact disc and other digital media.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

Graeme
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

New Moderator

Post by Graeme » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi All

You may or may not have noticed you have a new moderator on this forum - me!

I shall continue to post, as a forum member, in my usual fashion. If I need to post on a moderation issue, then that post will be annotated as a 'Moderators Message' and although it will be open to discussion, I reserve the right to the final say.

I'm tolerant of discussion, debate, even heated arguments - but.... as soon as such a thread turns into immoderate language, trolling, flame war, etc., then I will act accordingly.

RCG members are a pretty well-behaved group - so I don't think I'm going to have much to do around here - I'm just going to thank all of you, in advance, for being such nice people and not giving me, or any other members, unnecessary grief.

Nitro
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

RE: New Moderator

Post by Nitro » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:17 am

Well, congratulations, Graeme.
"Excuse me, but who's the one with a big blinky "Best Butt" sign hanging on the front of their house with a pole inside???"- kat1370

to make that long link short "[url=" (no quotes) paste link, follow with ]my link [/url]"

Graeme
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

RE: New Moderator

Post by Graeme » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:48 pm

Thank you Nitro.

Return to “Transferring Vinyl to Digital Media”