Editing option

If you would like to leave a comment or make a suggestion, this is the place to do it. We would like to hear from you.

Moderator: Guild Moderators

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Editing option

Post by B_big. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:09 am

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image

I am missing the option to edit a posting, after it has been submitted. As a non-native English speaker, sometimes it's necessary for me to correct the spelling.

Would it be a great issue to enable this feature?!

Thank you for your efforts in advance.
Falk
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

prancinghorse
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Re: Editing option

Post by prancinghorse » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 pm

we actually had this functionality a long time ago and it did work pretty good..

And then some bloke misused it to screw up long discussion in retrospective by simply removing all his contents - at this point in time Jeff (aka cutter aka vinylunderground) decided to disable this functionality (and I personally think this was a pretty smart decision).
"How can I kiss your lips at night, when you chew my a-- out all day long." - Terry Paul Nelson aka terryquasi (July 14th 1947 - July 11th 2009)

B_big.
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Re: Editing option

Post by B_big. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:10 pm

prancinghorse wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 pm
we actually had this functionality a long time ago and it did work pretty good..

And then some bloke misused it to screw up long discussion in retrospective by simply removing all his contents - at this point in time Jeff (aka cutter aka vinylunderground) decided to disable this functionality (and I personally think this was a pretty smart decision).
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .Image

• Huh! Welcome back! Nice to see you back here. Regarding your explanation for the edition option, it's also back again. Do you see the little pencil on top right of the posting window, this is it. Nevertheless thanx for your input, it's appreciated. .Image
. Image
https://www.vinylrotation.org/
the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Return to “Comments or Suggestions”